The GLEAN revolution continues on July 14, 2014. With a redesigned modern user interface, GLEAN will provide streamlined access to courses, books, and videos, tablet optimization so you can learn on the go, and improved community functionality for interacting with your colleagues. Register today and step into the future. The new frontier in library learning awaits.
Author:Jay TurnerJay Turner is the director of continuing education and training for the Georgia Public Library Service, where he administers a comprehensive learning and development program for the state’s 63 library systems. He began his public library career at the age of 15 as a page, and for almost the past two decades he has progressively served Georgia’s public libraries in multiple capacities: assisting customers on the front lines, coordinating teen programs, managing staff training and development initiatives, and implementing technology and processes to improve learning in libraries. His current focus is collaborating across libraries, agencies, and industries to develop effective, cost-efficient learning programs. His tremendous passion for learning and development is second only to his prodigious appetite and rabid fanaticism with Norwegian death metal.
← COSLA Receives Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Award for Continuing Education (CE) Connector Project
Leave a Reply
- Book Groupies December 21, 2014
- To Weed or Not to Weed December 19, 2014
- CURATION Smorgasbord!!! December 17, 2014
- All A-BARD! December 12, 2014
- Build It Cheap December 10, 2014
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- You are the Captain of your Career Ship November 12, 2014
- The gift of reflection and the opportunity of failure December 3, 2014
- Carson Block: As Adam Savage says on Mythbusters: "Failure is a...
- Julia Huprich: So happy to hear that, Mary! Paper calendars unite...
- Mary Inman: Hooray for paper calendars! You are not alone......
- Gabriel Lundeen: I'm a big Lynda fan too. We're very lucky to have ...
- Julia Huprich: Great article - I love Lynda! Such a good resource...
ala android book books 24x7 change cheryl turner copyright cosla creative commons customer experience customer satisfaction customer service data discussion elearning feature free glean guest hack imls Information Technology ingenius ios ipad jay turner joyce roche karen douglas leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman mobile open access professional development skillport statistics STEAM STEM technology training webinar