Are you a planner? I am, and every December I go back through my calendar* and goals and to-do lists and decide: was this a good year? Did I do everything I wanted to do? And, if not… why? That last question is always a tough one to answer, because almost always, there’s only one […]
Tag Archives: no fear
- Introducing… the Learning Center! July 5, 2016
- Earning GPLS-Sponsored CEUs March 3, 2016
- MORE Great Web Tools and Apps for Student Engagement February 16, 2016
- STEM and STEAM! Oh My! – A GaCOMO Recap from Ashley Pearson December 22, 2015
- A GaCOMO Recap from Sarah Edmonds December 15, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Letting Your Library Speak for You (Part 1) January 16, 2015
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Devera Chandler: I have to admit that I am a library creeper, lol.Y...
- Lisa Block: Lots of great ideas! I especially like the re-crea...
- Julia Huprich: Great post! I love branding and you've hit on some...
- Sindee: Great resource for GA library staff. Wondering abo...
- Carson Block: As Adam Savage says on Mythbusters: "Failure is a...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data eBook elearning events feature featured free glean goals guest hack leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access outreach P-12 P-12 Schools professional development programming Project Management robin fay statistics STEAM STEM technology training wearables webinar