Reflection is such a common concept in management and leadership, yet one that few of us practice regularly. Celebrate the successes! Celebrate the wins! Success builds success! We hear those all of the time. But how to find time for it and actually do it? Is it really that important? (and what about the not-successes, […]
Tag Archives: leadership
- Library Blogs to Follow March 27, 2015
- Letting Your library Speak for You – Part 3 March 20, 2015
- Lost in [Cyber] Space… March 18, 2015
- A Lean, Mean Conference Machine March 11, 2015
- With a little help from our friends: Facebook boosts in public libraries March 6, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Letting Your Library Speak for You (Part 1) January 16, 2015
- Roy Cummings: Great post. I recently had to remind our staff not...
- Lisa Block: I'd actually never heard of the Florida Polytechni...
- Devera Chandler: I have to admit that I am a library creeper, lol.Y...
- Lisa Block: Lots of great ideas! I especially like the re-crea...
- Julia Huprich: Great post! I love branding and you've hit on some...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner chrome box computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data development elearning feature free glean goals google guest hack leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access P-12 Schools professional development programming research robin fay search statistics STEAM STEM technology training troubleshooting virtual browsing webinar