In my last post, I included some great ideas for K-12 library media specialists as they collaborate with classroom teachers about quality online tools for instruction. Here are a couple of others, along with lesson plan ideas, that work well for some of my students. (Posted with permission) HSTRY: (Middle School level) Students will be required […]
Tag Archives: K12
- Introducing… the Learning Center! July 5, 2016
- Earning GPLS-Sponsored CEUs March 3, 2016
- MORE Great Web Tools and Apps for Student Engagement February 16, 2016
- STEM and STEAM! Oh My! – A GaCOMO Recap from Ashley Pearson December 22, 2015
- A GaCOMO Recap from Sarah Edmonds December 15, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Letting Your Library Speak for You (Part 1) January 16, 2015
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Devera Chandler: I have to admit that I am a library creeper, lol.Y...
- Lisa Block: Lots of great ideas! I especially like the re-crea...
- Julia Huprich: Great post! I love branding and you've hit on some...
- Sindee: Great resource for GA library staff. Wondering abo...
- Carson Block: As Adam Savage says on Mythbusters: "Failure is a...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data eBook elearning events feature featured free glean goals guest hack leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access outreach P-12 P-12 Schools professional development programming Project Management robin fay statistics STEAM STEM technology training wearables webinar