Would you like to attend a virtual conference but are afraid that you would miss the camaraderie of a face-to-face (F2F) conference? Are you secretly curious about virtual conferences but feel like they just don’t count because they are…well, virtual? Does the thought of attending a virtual conference make you cringe? Whether you are curious […]
Tag Archives: elearning
- How Do We Turn All Library Lovers Into Library Users? February 27, 2015
- Building a Personal Learning Network – 10 resources to add to your professional development toolbox February 26, 2015
- Letting Your Library Speak for You – Part 2 February 20, 2015
- In the Eyes of the Children… February 18, 2015
- Is it a Library if it has no books? February 16, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Remember Why We Love Libraries January 30, 2015
- Lisa Block: I'd actually never heard of the Florida Polytechni...
- Devera Chandler: I have to admit that I am a library creeper, lol.Y...
- Lisa Block: Lots of great ideas! I especially like the re-crea...
- Julia Huprich: Great post! I love branding and you've hit on some...
- Sindee: Great resource for GA library staff. Wondering abo...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner chrome box computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data development elearning feature free glean goals google guest hack knowledge leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access P-12 Schools professional development research robin fay search statistics STEAM STEM technology training troubleshooting virtual browsing webinar