Would you like to attend a virtual conference but are afraid that you would miss the camaraderie of a face-to-face (F2F) conference? Are you secretly curious about virtual conferences but feel like they just don’t count because they are…well, virtual? Does the thought of attending a virtual conference make you cringe? Whether you are curious […]
Tag Archives: elearning
Need access to Lynda.com?
- The More Things Change… August 12, 2015
- Managing Library Traffic July 29, 2015
- The Surprising Delight of a Project Management Workshop July 22, 2015
- The High School Library: Portal for STEM Programs Through ROV Support July 14, 2015
- Don’t Get Caught Unawares: Planning a Marketing Calendar July 8, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Consider the Lobster (well, the Audience): Targeting Your Collateral May 8, 2015
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Can Librarians Crack the Code? June 26, 2015
- Lisa Block: I hadn't heard of Treehouse before. And yes, Lynda...
- Lisa Block: Thanks, Julia!...
- Julia Huprich: It's the little things in life that really matter....
- Julia Huprich: Stack Overflow is one of my favorite sites - it to...
- Kara Martina: You describe my ebook dilemma perfectly. I am also...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data eBook elearning events feature free glean goals google guest hack leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access outreach P-12 P-12 Schools professional development programming Project Management robin fay statistics STEAM STEM technology training wearables webinar