Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Continuing Education Events – July 2015 June 30, 2015
- Can Librarians Crack the Code? June 26, 2015
- Making it – New technologies & how libraries can use them June 12, 2015
- A short report from the SCUNC (pronounced “skunk”) June 10, 2015
- Don’t Go It Alone: The Role of Networking in Continuing Education June 5, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Consider the Lobster (well, the Audience): Targeting Your Collateral May 8, 2015
- Julia Huprich: Stack Overflow is one of my favorite sites - it to...
- Kara Martina: You describe my ebook dilemma perfectly. I am also...
- Julia Huprich: Great post, Mack! Libraries serve so many people, ...
- Charlie Bennett: Ah, I love the Oblique Strategies!...
- Robin Ooi: Hey robin, This is a very valuable list....than...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner chrome box computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data eBook elearning events feature free glean goals google guest hack leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access P-12 P-12 Schools professional development programming robin fay statistics STEAM STEM technology training troubleshooting wearables webinar