Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
- Continuing Education Resolutions for 2015! January 23, 2015
- E-Learning & Soft Skills January 20, 2015
- Letting Your Library Speak for You (Part 1) January 16, 2015
- Warm Thoughts from HICE January 15, 2015
- New Year, New Possibilities January 9, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- The gift of reflection and the opportunity of failure December 3, 2014
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Julia Huprich: Great post! I love branding and you've hit on some...
- Sindee: Great resource for GA library staff. Wondering abo...
- Carson Block: As Adam Savage says on Mythbusters: "Failure is a...
- Julia Huprich: So happy to hear that, Mary! Paper calendars unite...
- Mary Inman: Hooray for paper calendars! You are not alone......
Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner chrome box computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data development dewey elearning feature free genrefication glean goals google guest hack knowledge leadership learning libraries library library life loc lynda.com mack freeman maker open access professional development research research procedure school libraries search statistics STEAM STEM technology training troubleshooting virtual browsing webinar