I can't resist a good meme. Yes, I'm late, but that's the story of my life. Anyhow, on to the goods.
May is always a busy time for public libraries. For some of us, activities related to closing out the fiscal year loom ominously around the corner. Others among us find their hands trembling with fear and excitement as they gear up for summer reading programs. More still are taking stock of their continuing education and crunching the numbers to see if they have enough contact hours to renew their librarian certification. Even though right now you May not (lame pun intended, thank you very much) have time to scour through the awesome entirety of GLEAN's catalog to find resources that fit your fancy, we’re leveraging the wisdom of crowd to give you a short list of programs that you can access to continue learning and growing.
What’s New in GLEAN?
In the Recently Added folder (Catalog–>Just for Libraries–>Recently Added), you’ll find six new webinar archives from our partners over at InfoPeople:
- Beyond the Rhymes: Rethinking the Who, Where, and How of Storytimes Part 1: The People [1hr]
- Beyond the Rhymes: Rethinking the Who, Where, and How of Storytimes Part 2: The Place [1hr]
- Beyond the Rhymes: Rethinking the Who, Where, and How of Storytimes Part 3: The Package [1hr]
- When a Story is More Than Paper: Transmedia and Young Adult Literature [1hr]
- Teen Volunteer Programs: There’s More than Simply Shelving [1hr]
- Optimizing Materials Handling on the Cheap: How to Lean Your Workflow [1hr]
Top Lynda Courses