Today we’re happy to announce the launch of the Georgia Public Library Service’s new continuing education initiative, the Learning Center!
This site was designed to be your one-stop resource for your library learning needs. Here, you’ll find:
- Archives from recent webinars hosted by GPLS
- Self-paced courses developed on topics like GLASS, PINES, and more
- Details about upcoming training events and webinars
- Links to Skillport and lynda.com
- Information about CE rules and requirements
- Great features like customized certificates, shareable badges, and more
So, register for an account today, enroll in your first course, start earning badges and certificates, and share with us your feedback about the site. We’re updating it all the time to add new features, courses, and content. As we continue to add new content to the Learning Center, the GLEAN Magazine (this site, at http://glean.georgialibraries.org) will no longer be active and will be retired in December 2016. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the GPLS offices.
We hope you’ll enjoy using the Learning Center. Happy learning!