Author:Mary Clarendon InmanMary Clarendon (or MC as she is more commonly known because her name is too long to be shouted easily) has been a professional librarian since 2005. After receiving her MLIS from Louisiana State University (LSU) in 2004, she and her husband moved to Atlanta (ironically to Inman Park where they were quickly reassured they were no relation and they did not, in fact, “own the park”) where she began making the horrendous commute to the Gwinnett County Public Library System. After two years of fighting traffic, MC made the move to the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System to serve as a Young Adult / Reference Librarian at the Buckhead Branch and also as the AFPLS Social Media go-to gal. Sadly the traffic was still just as horrendous. In 2012 she was moved to the Hapeville Branch as the Children’s Librarian / Assistant Manager where she currently serves. Traffic was greatly improved. As she continues to fight the good fight on a daily basis, she also patiently awaits her big break on Broadway in a Tony-award winning musical, or a Library Manager position, whichever comes first. She’ll keep you posted.
Leave a Reply
Need a certificate for a webinar or e-learning event?
- Great Web Tools and Apps for Student Engagement November 18, 2015
- Webinar Archive: Designing a Library, Part I November 12, 2015
- Webinar Archive: Diversity in Children’s Literature November 6, 2015
- You’re Invited: Diversity in Children’s Literature October 29, 2015
- Computer Basics: Resources for Staff Training October 23, 2015
- A Love/Hate Relationship with Webinars November 2, 2014
- Start Unifying Your Libraries Look and Feel January 2, 2015
- Let’s Do This, 2015! December 1, 2014
- Three Reasons You Should Be Learning With Lynda November 17, 2014
- Can Librarians Crack the Code? June 26, 2015
- Lisa Block: I hadn't heard of Treehouse before. And yes, Lynda...
- Lisa Block: Thanks, Julia!...
- Julia Huprich: It's the little things in life that really matter....
- Julia Huprich: Stack Overflow is one of my favorite sites - it to...
- Kara Martina: You describe my ebook dilemma perfectly. I am also...
brand Chattahoochee Valley Libraries cheryl turner computer conferences continuing education copyright creative commons customer service data eBook elearning events feature featured free glean goals guest hack leadership learning libraries library library life lynda.com mack freeman maker marketing mobile open access outreach P-12 P-12 Schools professional development programming Project Management robin fay statistics STEAM STEM technology training wearables webinar